Santa Caterina Tuna filets in Molho Cru
Molho Cru, an Azorean sauce from São Jorge, is made with finely chopped onions, garlic, bell peppers, and parsley. In the true artisanal character of the Santa Caterina brand, the vegetables in this tin are chopped by hand with all the care and affection of São Jorge’s people.
Enjoy this high quality tuna as an elevated tuna sandwich:
- Slice a baguette in half and toast. Spread a thin layer of mayo to the bottom sandwich half and as much of the Molho Cru as you can get from the tin with a fork after removing the tuna filets.
- Layer the tuna filets on top, followed by sliced tomatoes, onions, and lettuce.
- Close your perfect sandwich, cut in half and enjoy.
Diplomats Brisling Sardines in Tikka Masala Sauce
Diplomats sardines are not only hand-packed and wild-caught, they also come in a variety of cool flavors. The factory is in the beautiful seaside village of Engure, Latvia. It was built in 1907 and still canning with integrity today.
Enjoy these fried brisling sardines in Tikka Masala sauce over rice:
- Prepare half a cup of Basmati rice according to package instructions. Add some butter once cooked.
- Heat the contents of the tin on a skillet for a few minutes over medium heat. For extra flavor, sprinkle in ¼ teaspoon of garam masala. Feel free to get creative with additional spices as well!
- Pour your heated sardines in sauce over your rice and enjoy.
Luças Sardines in Olive Oil and Tomato
Hand-selected and carefully prepared using traditional Portuguese methods, these sardines are canned together with the finest extra virgin olive oil and juicy, ripe tomatoes. With over 120 years of experience, Luças only sources the finest fish from the waters of Portugal, known for their ideal temperature, location, and species mix. Get creative with this versatile tin by adding it to pasta, topping a cracker or nice warm bread, or maybe just graze on these sardines while popping some chickpea snacks